Leesburg's First Friday
TIME: 6:00PM - 9:00PM
WHERE: Historic Downtown Leesburg
Stroll around historic downtown Leesburg on first Friday each each month (except January), to enjoy numerous live music performances, along with art exhibits, wine tastings, free chair massages, kid's activities, book signings, yoga lessons and so much more! Make a date with downtown to enjoy local performing arts while also supporting local shops and restaurants. It's FUN and FREE!
- 6:30-9:30 Emily is Back! Trungo’s is featuring acoustic guitarist and singer, Emily Guagliardi, singing her own original folksy, indie style songs, along with some cool cover tunes.Location: 2B Loudoun St. SW
- 6:00-9:00 Open Late. Black Shutter Antiques is staying open late for the Leesburg First Friday event with specials and light refreshments.Location: 1 Loudoun St. SE
- 6:00-9:00 Open House. Lou Lou Boutique is open late for Leesburg First Friday with an array of new cool fashions, along with their neat accessories, like their new ADA belts and ABLE bags, which are socially conscious and beautifully made.Location: 9 W. Loudoun St.
- 6:00-9:00 Live Art Demo. Loudoun Street Studios is featuring an art demonstration and new works of art by Libby Stevens, Bethany Widom, Carol Buswell, along with Kim Richards. Stop by to check out all the cool artwork by these very talented local artists and learn about their upcoming workshops. Light refreshments served.Location: 2A Loudoun St. SW (upper level).
- 6:00-9:00 Book Signing. Books and Other Found Things host monthly "meet the author" events with local authors to discuss and sign copies of their books. This month’s author is Amanda Huebner and her current novel, “Locket of Lies”, which tells the tale from competitions for the prince’s hand in marriage to a developing uprising against the royal nation. This book will have your attention from the very first chapter.Location: 13 Loudoun St. SW
- 6:30-8:30 Free Dog Treats. Woofie’s Mobile Pet Spa is open late and giving out free doggie and cat treats for your best friend. Plus when you stop by, who can tour the van and meet their awesome staff. Woofies of Leesburg is a dog walking, pet sitting company along with a mobile pet spa.Location: 14 Loudoun St. SW
- 6:00-9:00 Restoration. Photoworks is featuring an open house event when they will share and discuss their historic restoration photography services. Stop by to learn how they can help restore your old photos, so you do lose those precious images of your loved ones.Location: 2A Loudoun St. SW
- 6:00-9:00 New Art Show. Art Sweet Art is hosting the opening reception for their exhibit called Impressions from Provence, which features many different artist’s Impressions from Provence. Live music will set the mood and light refreshments will be available, along with select wines, beers and Neuhaus Belgian Chocolate.Location: 2B Loudoun St. SW
- 3:00-7:00 Yasmeen! Madisonbelle is hosting Yasmeen, the owner of Yasmeen's Sassy Wreaths, who will be there to showcase custom made Spring Wreaths. Also you can check out all their new cool spring styles!Location: 5 E. Loudoun St.
- 6:30-9:30 Cowboy Music! The 14 Loudoun bar/restaurant is hosting acoustic guitarist, Tim Marcum from Lovettville, playing a wide array of country tunes, as he is known as, the singing cowboy. Stop in to hear some great tunes and to check out this fun bar as it’s always hopping every Leesburg First Friday!Location: 14 Loudoun St. SE
- 6:00-9:00 Art Open House. Medlin Art Gallery is hosting an Art Open House, showcasing a large selection of antique prints, maps and original artwork from such nationally-known artists as Mort Kunstler, Mary Hope Worley, Paul Landry, John Paul Strain and P. Buckley Moss. Light refreshments served.Location: 2 E. Loudoun St.
- 6:00-8:30 Vintage Music. Dig! Records & Vintage is hosting an open house featuring his used LP's, 45's, vintage clothing and a selection of turntables, receivers and audio gear. They specialize in PUNK, 60's Garage, Psych, Soul/funk, Jazz, Alternative, Hip-Hop and of course, Rock-n-Roll. Get on down to this awesome shop to check out the tons of 45's from the 50's, 60's, and 70's, as they buy, sell and trade 7-inch, 10-inch, 12-inch, and Cassette Tapes.Location: 212C Loudoun St. SE
- 6:30-9:30 Emily is Back! Trungo’s is featuring acoustic guitarist and singer, Emily Guagliardi, singing her own original folksy, indie style songs, along with some cool cover tunes.
MARKET STATION AREA:
- 7:00-10:00 Bluegrass Music. Crooked Run Brewing is featuring some lively bluegrass music by Amanda Murphy and the Lost Indians. Banjo and Brews!Location: Market Station - Lower Level.
- 7:30-11:30 Pop Rock Band. MacDowell Brew Kitchen is hosting live music with Too Far Gone, which is a Pop/Rock band, based in northern Virginia, that is ready to take you on a musical journey blending the best of the 1980s, 1990s and current musical selections. They feature covers of smash hits by No Doubt, Bruno Mars, Collective Soul, Steely Dan, Maroon 5, Led Zeppelin, Michael Jackson, Train, Ed Sheeran and much more!Location: 202-B Harrison St.
- 6:00-9:00 Acoustic Rock. The Wild Hare Hard Cider Cabin is featuring acoustic rock duo, Bill Rose and Laurie Blue playing a range of classic rock songs along with some of their originals.Location: Market Station – Lower Level
- 6:00-7:00 Free Yoga Lesson. Flow Yoga is offering a FREE fun-filled yoga practice, which is open to all experience levels.Location: Market Station - 3rd floor.
- 7:00-10:00 Bluegrass Music. Crooked Run Brewing is featuring some lively bluegrass music by Amanda Murphy and the Lost Indians. Banjo and Brews!
- 6:30-8:30 Big Drums! Sona Bank is hosting the 21st Grey Coat Battalion Fife and Drum Corps. Stop by to hear their big sound and watch their amazing performance show as they are known for their marching skills. Light refreshments served.Location: 1 E. Market St.
- 6:00-9:00 Sax Music. Very Virginia Shop is featuring saxophonist, Evan Bertoglio, who is a Loudoun County High School student, playing some cool sax solos that will get your feet tapping along. You can also taste free samples of over 20 different flavors of Virginia peanuts and other locally made gourmet foods.Location: 16 S King St.
- 6:30-9:30 Jazzy Tunes. SideBar is hosting live music with a couple of jazz guitarists, known as Mangione and Benton Jazz, playing a wide array of your favorite songs from yesterday and today.Location: 24 S. King St.
- 6:00-9:00 Music and Art. King Street Coffee is hosting acoustic guitarist, Gary Rudinsky, along with many talented students from the music department of Loudoun County High School. Plus, they are featuring paintings of Ireland by Karen Mahan, as part of their Artists of the Month program.Location: 110 S. King St.
- 6:00-9:00 Yum! Gruto’s Ice Cream Shop is featuring their yummy soft serve ice cream, which they make locally with love. Stop by to see how this little parlor is all about having a good time while enjoying delicious and affordable ice cream!Location: 107 S, King St.
- 7:00-10:00 Live Music. Delirium Café is featuring a fun night of live music with the Bone Show playing an array of Classic Rock, Country, Pop, Soul, Originals, and Medleys.Location: 101 S. King St.
- 6:30-8:30. Jazz Music. Coldwell Banker is hosting the Azure Jazz Combo, consisting of students from Stone Bridge High School, playing an array of jazz tunes.Location: 25 S. King St.
- 6:30-8:30 Harp Music. Misguided Angels is hosting vocalist, Ellen James on Celtic harp, performing classical music, as well as folk songs and Irish ballads.Location: 14 S. King St.
- 6:00-9:00 Open House. The Lucky Knot, an ultimate preppy store with a nautical flair, is taking part in Leesburg First Friday with special extended hours your shopping pleasure. Stop by to check out all their cool and hip fashion items!Location: 9 N. King St.
- 6:30-8:30 Irish Tunes. The Brick and Mortar Store is hosting live music with Billy White on Irish flute and Jeremy Marks on guitar, playing an array of traditional Irish music in honor of upcoming St. Patrick’s Day.Location: 34 S. King St.
- 7:30-9:00 Acoustic Rock. Georgetown Café is hosting vocalist, Danielle Cullen, on acoustic guitar, playing a nice array of popular and classic rock songs.Location: 21 S. King St.
- 6:00-9:00 Soda Pop. The Sunflower Shack, in their new location, is featuring an old fashioned soda Tasting. Bring the family out to sample over a dozen varieties of nostalgic crème sodas, root beers and sarsaparillas!Location: 36 S. King St.
- 6:00-1:00 Andy Hawk. King's Tavern and Wine Bar is hosting locally acclaimed Andy Hawk and his Train Wreck Endings band from 6-8:30, consisting of several local music legends. Afterward, from 9-1am, it's open mike night hosted by Bill Rose and Laurie Blue, featuring a wide array of local musicians.Location: 19 S. King St.
- 9:00-12:00 Soul Music. The Tarbenders Lounge is hosting their house band, The Soul Benders Jazz Trio, playing an array of jams from Blues, Funk and of course, Jazz. Stop by so you can dance the night away.Location: 10 S. King St.
- 6:00-9:00 Wine Tasting. 27 South Interiors is hosting wine tasting with Stone Tower Winery. Stop by their lovely home décor boutique, which features high quality home furnishings and accessories, made all around the world.Location: 27 S. King St.
- 6:30-8:30 Big Drums! Sona Bank is hosting the 21st Grey Coat Battalion Fife and Drum Corps. Stop by to hear their big sound and watch their amazing performance show as they are known for their marching skills. Light refreshments served.
- 6:30-9:00 Acoustic Tunes. Trinity House Café is hosting the Acoustic Autumn Trio, who play classic rock songs in a way that allows people to hear a song in a new and fresh way, and to connect with it again.Location: 101 E. Market St. (corner of Market and Church St.)
- 6:00-9:00 Ambient Punk. The Tryst Gallery’s is hosting the opening of a new exhibition titled Ambient Punk and featuring local artists: Patrick Sieg, Lisa Sieg, Octavia Frazier, Aleona Isakova, Ravi Raman and Marthe McGrath.Location: 312 E. Market St.
- 6:30-9:00 Acoustic Tunes. Trinity House Café is hosting the Acoustic Autumn Trio, who play classic rock songs in a way that allows people to hear a song in a new and fresh way, and to connect with it again.
- 6:00-9:00 Art Open House. The Fine Gallery is hosting an open house event featuring works from local artists. This gallery is equal parts contemporary art gallery and educational art provider, focusing on an immersive art learning experience.Location: 9 Royal St. SW
- 6:00-9:00 Art Open House. The Fine Gallery is hosting an open house event featuring works from local artists. This gallery is equal parts contemporary art gallery and educational art provider, focusing on an immersive art learning experience.
- 6:00-9:00 CBD Shop. The District Hemp Boutique is hosting an open house to showcase their new location in downtown Leesburg. They are the first hemp-based CBD store in the area and have a wide array of hemp products with naturally occurring cannabinoids, ranging from oils to hemp-infused dog treat. Stop by to check out Leesburg’s new shop and enjoy some light refreshments.Location: 19 Wirt St.
- 6:00-9:00 CBD Shop. The District Hemp Boutique is hosting an open house to showcase their new location in downtown Leesburg. They are the first hemp-based CBD store in the area and have a wide array of hemp products with naturally occurring cannabinoids, ranging from oils to hemp-infused dog treat. Stop by to check out Leesburg’s new shop and enjoy some light refreshments.