The Leesburg Downtown Business Association was formed in May of 2003 by a group of retail and professional business leaders. The goal of the association is to provide a unified movement for the overall betterment of our business community. As the association grows we strive to aid businesses in attracting a target audience to the historic shopping district of Leesburg. We also strive to raise public awareness of the strong business community that is growing here in downtown Leesburg.
Recently, the LDBA rebranded to the Historic Downtown Business Association (HDLA) to reflect our goal of serving both businesses AND the community, and to open our membership to non-business entities.
Historic Downtown Leesburg Association Mission
Increase customer traffic in member businesses, create a more vibrant downtown atmosphere, and engage retail business owners and managers, property owners, professionals, and homeowners in the overall improvement of the historic district of downtown Leesburg.
- Promote your business using HDLA-driven partnerships!
- Leverage mass media opportunities
- Market your business through HDLA special events with related promotions.
- Stimulate customer traffic & build visibility.
- Substantially discounted booth space at events.
- Event sponsorship opportunities available.
- Connect with new local & regional audiences attracted by events.
Get Connected – Stay Connected!
- Network with fellow members and stay informed on Downtown activities.
- Opportunities to build collaborative relationships with other HDLA members.
- Cross promote with other member businesses.
- Expand customer base
- Strategize and brainstorm with other businesses in your industry during quarterly meetings.
- Stay up-to-date with monthly all-member meetings.
- Learn about upcoming marketing programs, special events, City projects and other matters affecting Downtown.
2017 Member Packages
PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay online!
Prefer to pay by check? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be part of an organization that is dedicated to promoting Downtown and helping it thrive.
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE, LDBA 2017-2019
President- Darius Saeidi, Old Town Grill
Vice President- Sola Pallotta, Very Virginia Shop
Treasurer- Chris Padden, SONA Bank
Recording Secretary- Brooke Nelson, Resourceful Woman
Corresponding Secretary- Melanie Parr, Coldwell Banker